Carolyn Hill received her doctorate in rhetoric from the University of California at Berkeley, studying the argumentative artistry of Sir James Frazer’s The Golden Bough. She has taught at the university for over thirty years, writes science fiction and fantasy, and regularly hurls heavy objects into the air above her head.
Who We Are
- VLOG #4 – Perseverance | Brian C. E. Buhl on Pride of the Writer
- Writer’s Life: Pride and Fear | Brian C. E. Buhl on Pride of the Writer
- The Voyage to VoyagerSpotlight on Jim Doty's The Thirteenth Man - Leasspell on My Path to Self-Publishing
- sherylrhayes on Take My Breath Away: A No-Spoilers Review of Star Wars
- Jennifer L. Carson on Take My Breath Away: A No-Spoilers Review of Star Wars