While I still have my day job, I wanted to get in another character portrait…or two. What started my quest for character portraits was a lovely picture called Sunrise that I thought looked like my Elvish princess. First I contracted for the protagonist, Falion. The person in Sunrise isn’t Elvish so I next contracted to have a few details changed to match my story. The Elvish princess is not the female lead, but she is the light of Falion’s life…or at least his daydreams. I know he can’t wind up with her, but in my daydreams, well after the story is finished, Falion goes off to be a hermit in the woods and finds her to live out his days. So I wanted him to be together with her on my walls.
Who We Are
- VLOG #4 – Perseverance | Brian C. E. Buhl on Pride of the Writer
- Writer’s Life: Pride and Fear | Brian C. E. Buhl on Pride of the Writer
- The Voyage to VoyagerSpotlight on Jim Doty's The Thirteenth Man - Leasspell on My Path to Self-Publishing
- sherylrhayes on Take My Breath Away: A No-Spoilers Review of Star Wars
- Jennifer L. Carson on Take My Breath Away: A No-Spoilers Review of Star Wars